- Prospective Students
- Academic Programs
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Care & Counseling
- Master of Arts in Religious Education
- Master of Arts in Youth Ministry
- Master of Arts in Religious Leadership and Administration
- Master of Professional Studies
- Doctor of Ministry
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Certificate in Christian Ministry
- Certificate Program in Islamic Studies
- Certificate Program in Ministry and Leadership
- Certificate Program in Convergence Studies
- Certificate Program in Radical Inclusion Studies
- Vocational Discernment
- International Students
- Applications & Forms
- Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Scholarships & Awards
- Visit NYTS
- Academic Programs
- Current Students
- Academic Resources
- Contact NYTS
- Give to NYTS
On March 21, 2012 FACES NY, Inc. will be hosting a short working breakfast, co-hosted by Fund for Community Leadership Initiatives (FCLI), which serves alumni and friends of NYTS as the Seminary’s social-action arm, and Healing Communities, a nationally prominent prisoner-reentry program based in Philidelphia.
If you are connected to a church in the five boroughs, FACES invites your church to this short meeting—breakfast is free!—to tell about its new and continuing initiatives serving folks returning to your congregation or neighborhood from prison or the military. Please read the attached Save the Date notice with care.
The intended audience is clergy or other decision-makers representing churches in the five boroughs of New York City. If you don’t fit the clergy-or-decision-maker description, please forward this e-mail to the person at your church who does. And if you do fit the description, please forward it to everyone else you know who fits it as well!
Please come or send your church’s representative! Breakfast is free!
Thank you so very much for your help.
Ron William Walden
Fund for Community Leadership Initiatives
at New York Theological Seminary
475 Riverside Drive, Suite 554
New York, New York 10115-0076
main: 212 870-1211
fax: 212 870-1236
mobile: 917 612-2401