- Prospective Students
- Degree Programs
- Vocational Discernment
- International Students
- Applications & Forms
- Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Awards & Scholarships
- Visit NYTS
- Current Students
- Academic Resources
- Contact NYTS
- Give to NYTS
To: All Returning Master’s Program Students From: Lydia Rodríguez-Bumgardner, Registrar
Re: Fall 2012 Semester Registration
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
In-Person registration for returning students for the 2012 Fall Semester will be held on: Sep. 4, 5 & 6, 2012 (12:30 – 5:30pm)
- If you are unable to register on these dates and times please EMAIL the Registrar to make an appointment to register at another time. Failure to do so may incur a late payment penalty.
- We will NOT be processing students before 12:30 pm. The door will be closed at 5:30 pm.
- Classes begin Sep. 6 for Thursday classes; Sep. 10, 11, 12 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday courses. Please go to Moodle Site News or our website, www.nyts.edu to download your copy of the Fall Course Listings. Please bring your copy with you to registration.
IN PERSON REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Sign in at Front Desk
- Pick up registration materials at Front Desk
- Meet with your Advisor (see list at reception desk) 4. Pay tuition at the Business Office
- Go to Registrar’s Office:
- submit registration form with all necessary initials
- obtain fall 2012 validation sticker
- sign up for Fall Retreat (ALL students are required to attend the retreat) -apply for graduation (candidates for May 2013 commencement)
ON-LINE REGISTRATION & SERVICES: (Fall semester access begins Aug. 22, 9am through Sep. 28, 3pm)
Most students (after their first semester) are able to register and pay on-line providing that: • They have a zero balance from the previous semester
- They are paying in full at time of registration (no payment plans online)
- They have had their program approved by their advisor in advance.
The Student ID Number (found at the bottom of your ID card) is your USER ID. The initial PIN is 1212.
You can access CampusAnyware online services from the link on our website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can
make payments, view and print your transcript (grades), make address and other changes, as well as register for courses.
REGISTRATION THROUGH EMAIL OR FAX:
To register via email, download registration form from MOODLE; fill it out and email it to email@example.com Call in your payment to Business Office at 212-870-1219.
To register via fax, download registration form from MOODLE; fill it out and fax to 212-870-1236, attention Registrar. Call in your payment to Business Office at 212-870-1219.
FALL RETREAT: All students: Attendance REQUIRED; Fri, Sep. 7, 5pm – Sat, Sep. 8, 4pm; at Stony Point, NY. Enjoy the rest of the summer and I look forward to seeing you at registration!