- Academic Programs
- NYTS Faculty
- The NYTS Mentoring for Thriving in Ministry in the City Program
- Academic Policies
- continuing education
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Give to NYTS
- Contact NYTS
ON-LINE EARLY REGISTRATION & SERVICES
Spring semester access begins December 10, 9 am through December 18, 2019, 3 pm
- Most students (after their first semester) are able to register and pay on-line providing that:
- They have a zero balance from the previous semester
- Payment Plan available of four equal payments providing that the student pay 1/4 of their total tuition at registration
- They are paying in full at time of registration (no payment plans online)
- They have had their program approved by their advisor in advance
The Student ID Number (found at the bottom of your ID card) is your USER ID. The initial PIN is 1212.
You can access CampusAnyware online services from the link on our website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can make payments, view and print your transcript (grades), make address and other changes, as well as register for courses.
In-Person Registration for the 2020 Spring Semester will be held on:
January 14, 15 & 16, 2020 12:30 – 5:30 PM.
-If you are unable to register on these dates & times please EMAIL the Registrar’s Office to make an appointment to register at another date/time.
You may also register via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1. Sign in at Waiting Area
2. Pick up registration materials in the Waiting Area
3. Meet with your Advisor
4. See Financial Aid Officer (if needed)
5. Pay tuition at the Business Office
6. Go to Registrar’s Office:
-submit Registration Form with all necessary initials
-obtain Spring 2020 validation sticker
– -apply for May 2020 Graduation (if you have not done so already)
-New Students only: Go to Receptionist at NYTS Front Desk and have your photo taken for your Student ID.
REGISTRATION THROUGH EMAIL:
To register via EMAIL, download registration form from MOODLE SITE NEWS or NYTS website; fill it out and email it to email@example.com
Call in your payment to the Business Office at 212-870-1219.
Blessings for a Happy New Year and Wonderful Spring Semester!
Courses available HERE
Registration forms HERE