- Academic Programs
- NYTS Faculty
- The NYTS Mentoring for Thriving in Ministry in the City Program
- Academic Policies
- continuing education
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Give to NYTS
- Contact NYTS
New York Theological Seminary is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada (ATS) and chartered by the Regents of The University of the State of New York. The following degree programs are approved by the Commission on Accrediting and registered with the New York State Education Department:
- Master of Arts in Religious Education (MARE)
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Care and Counseling (MAPCC)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Arts in Religious Leadership and Administration (MARLA)
- Master of Arts in Youth Ministry (MAYM)
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin)
The Seminary offers the following approved degree at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in Ossining, New York:
This degree program is only available to individuals who are currently incarcerated within the New York State correctional system.
The Seminary discontinued offering the Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in other areas of ministry studies in 2011.
Any student who has a complaint or grievance related to the Standards of Accreditation should contact the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Academic Dean in writing.
The Commission contact information is:
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada
10 Summit Park Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275, USA