- Prospective Students
- Academic Programs
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Care & Counseling
- Master of Arts in Religious Education
- Master of Arts in Youth Ministry
- Master of Arts in Religious Leadership and Administration
- Master of Professional Studies
- Doctor of Ministry
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Certificate in Christian Ministry
- Certificate Program in Islamic Studies
- Certificate Program in Ministry and Leadership
- Certificate Program in Convergence Studies
- Certificate Program in Radical Inclusion Studies
- Vocational Discernment
- International Students
- Applications & Forms
- Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Scholarships & Awards
- Visit NYTS
- Academic Programs
- Current Students
- Academic Resources
- Contact NYTS
- Give to NYTS
Rev. Dr. Wanda M. Lundy
Office phone: 212 -870 -1239
Wanda M. Lundy teaches in the area of Ministry Studies with responsibilities for Supervised Ministry and Mentor and Research Development.
She earned the Doctor of Ministry degree from New York Theological Seminary. Her dissertation is entitled, “From Tradition to Transformation – Life Together in Edgewater, NJ”. She is currently working on a book entitled, Creating ACTS Communities – A Way to Congregational Transformation. In it she develops a clear, thorough, engaging and thought provoking process designed to help individuals and congregations determine how to respond to the tremendous challenges and opportunities present in todays religious environment.
Lundy an ordained Presbyterian (USA) minister has over 20 years of pastoral and institutional ministry experience. Her passion in ministry lies in personal and communal transformation. It is her belief that God is a God of love and expects, requires and demands that we live as people of love.
Her numerous involvements in ministry include serving as Moderator for Presbytery of the Palisades – Presbyterian Church (USA), Moderator of the National Steering Committee for Presbyterian Multicultural Network, trainer for Congregational Transformation Team Ministry, national Co-Chair of Presbyterian Transformation and Multicultural Connection held at Columbia University and many others. She has traveled to Cuba, Brazil, Israel, Ethiopia and Ghana.