- Academic Programs
- NYTS Faculty
- The NYTS Mentoring for Thriving in Ministry in the City Program
- Academic Policies
- continuing education
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Give to NYTS
- Contact NYTS
Text-to-Give at NYTS
- Open a new text message.
- Enter 24365 as the recipient number.
- In the body of text message type: NYTS (not case sensitive).
- Send the message.
- Next you will receive a reply text message which has a link.
- Click on that link.
- You will arrive at the NYTS donor page.
- Click on DONATE NOW.
- Complete the form and follow the instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will my donations automatically go towards a specific program?
No. You will be prompted to choose where you would like to designate your gift. A drop-down menu will appear where you will be able to make your selection.
2. How long will donating by text be available?
Text-to-Give at NYTS will be available for an extended period.
3. What happens if I accidentally send the wrong information to that number?
Nothing, a response-reply will only be prompted by messages with the text “NYTS.”
4. Will I get a receipt?
Yes, an email will be sent to the address you provided when completing the donation form.