- Academic Programs
- NYTS Faculty
- The NYTS Mentoring for Thriving in Ministry in the City Program
- Academic Policies
- continuing education
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Give to NYTS
- Contact NYTS
NYTS Citation and Formatting Resources
Online Turabian Resources
- Purdue Online Writing Lab Foornote and Bibliography Guide
Purdue Online Writing Lab. Examples from Chicago Style 16th Edition/Turabian 6th Edition.
- eTurabian Citation Generator
This brilliant tool produces both footnotes and bibliography entries in Turabian format. It does not check for errors, so all entries should be checked for accuracy. Citations that are created in eTurabian never trump the citation requirements of Turabian or the formatting requirements of NYTS.
NYTS Formatting Guides and Other Documents
All Masters Programs papers except the Captstones and Credo
MDiv Credo Formatting Guides
MAPCC/MRE/MYM Capstone Formatting Guides
DMin Proposal and Project Formatting Guides
- 2018-2019-DMin-Project-Formatting-Guide Requirements for the DMin Project, containing citation information.
- 2018-2019-DMin-Proposal-Formatting-Guide Requirements for the DMin Proposals.
- Sample_Copyright_Permission_Letter: Sample form to send publishers for usage of large amounts of information in Doctor of Ministry Projects, such as sections from books, hymns, poems, etc.
- Foonote Style: Instructions for the creation of a proper footnote style in Word