- Academic Programs
- NYTS Faculty
- The NYTS Mentoring for Thriving in Ministry in the City Program
- Academic Policies
- continuing education
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Give to NYTS
- Contact NYTS
The Youth Ministry Program Associate assists with the leadership and support of the overall youth ministry program at Noroton Presbyterian Church (NPC), which includes students in grades 6-12 and their families.
- Assist in leadership of youth ministry, with primary focus on: program support, relational ministry, and spiritual care to female ministry participants.
- Plan, lead, teach, and assist with small groups, youth group meetings, retreats, mission experiences, outreach activities, and weekly Sunday morning Christian Education as assigned by supervisor.
- Meet with youth on and off site for the purpose of mentoring, discipleship, and leadership development.
- Attend NPC staff meetings, Team Meetings, and youth ministry staff meetings and training sessions as directed by supervisor.
- Meet weekly with supervisor for ministry training and program planning.
- Maintain behavior that is consistent with the NPC Staff Covenant.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Education: College degree or equivalent experience in an area consistent with youth ministry.
2. Work Experience: Prior experience working with youth and their families.
3. A maturing disciple of Jesus Christ.
4. A love for youth and a desire for them to know and experience the love and grace of Jesus Christ.
5. Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
6. Strong relational skills.
7. Experience in a PC or Mac environment utilizing Google Suite (mail, calendar, documents), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and database software.
Apply here: jobbank.youthspecialties.com/submit-resume/