Job Opportunity at Noroton Presbyterian Church (NPC)
The Youth Ministry Program Associate assists with the leadership and support of the overall youth ministry program at Noroton Presbyterian Church (NPC), which includes students in grades 6-12 and their families.
- Assist in leadership of youth ministry, with primary focus on: program support, relational ministry, and spiritual care to female ministry participants.
- Plan, lead, teach, and assist with small groups, youth group meetings, retreats, mission experiences, outreach activities, and weekly Sunday morning Christian Education as assigned by supervisor.
- Meet with youth on and off site for the purpose of mentoring, discipleship, and leadership development.
- Attend NPC staff meetings, Team Meetings, and youth ministry staff meetings and training sessions as directed by supervisor.
- Meet weekly with supervisor for ministry training and program planning.
- Maintain behavior that is consistent with the NPC Staff Covenant.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Education: College degree or equivalent experience in an area consistent with youth ministry.
2. Work Experience: Prior experience working with youth and their families.
3. A maturing disciple of Jesus Christ.
4. A love for youth and a desire for them to know and experience the love and grace of Jesus Christ.
5. Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
6. Strong relational skills.
7. Experience in a PC or Mac environment utilizing Google Suite (mail, calendar, documents), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and database software.
Apply here: jobbank.youthspecialties.com/submit-resume/